Mental Health Forums

Psychosis

ragdoll

i had my first psychotic episode in a hell of a long time on thursday night and its turned my life upside down. all day i felt wasted, like i was not me, then bang it hit me. i was told that i was walking around talking to a bunch of ppl who were not even in the house. when i went to put the leftovers from dinner in a container for the fridge i divided it to two one for brad and one for my mum. my mother lives in a completely different state, 24 hours away,

brad took me to hospital and i think the hospital thoguth i had overdosed, i tell you all day i had felt like i had. but no i hadnt i checked the drug draw the next morning just to make sure myself. on the way to the hospital i went to throw a punch at someone in the backseat of the car, but again no one was there. since thursday night i havent felf myself and still today i dont. im worried that its going to happen again. i dont know how to tell when an episode like this is coming and im scared because i dont want to lose another relationship, someone that i love and care for a lot. im scared that ive lost him, im scared that ive lost the plot

scared

stace

I am sorry that this is happening to you and i hope that by noticing these signs u are able to slow this down and contro i before it gets too bad.

Please call teh hosp if you feel unsafe

Let your partner/close friends or someone know how your feeling

Id also call the Therpaist and let them know that you are worried about it and see what they can do, if they are AWARE they are more likely to be able to help you>

Stay StronG and use all the support you have. and TALK to people so that they can help and THEY WILL.

KATY

Archived