Mental Health Forums

Knickers & Bra..in This Heat?

jai

ha ha ha i would love to do that but i cant as my knickers and bras dont fit but hopefully that will be sorted in 3 weeks however i am sitting here with no top on and pj trousers :P

hmm.. i have the problem that if i sat here in a bra.. id get weird looks

so nope.. hot stuffy jeans and clingy t-shirts all the way.

-dave-

No one can see in my windows.

When a carer or person comes I put my pjs on

I don't answer the door normally

When I go out I get dressed.

There is no point in dressing

Just makes more laundry!!!!!!!!

so Pip the comfort addy does nt make u want to throw on some super soft clothes and look angelic whilst hugging yourself senseless...!!

as if? who lives like that anyhow?

i hate underwear in this weather.

i swap proper knickers for thongs so that my bum cheeks don't get all sweaty !! lol :P

and as for the bra, well being a 38DD it isn't like i can go without wearing one so i just have to sweat - yuk!

Blade, got the same problem about bras. No way to leave the house without them. Since I put on a bit of weight recently I completely fill my 38 F!!! bra that I bought one size too big because it was nice and cheap and comfy.

I need the protection of undies but apart from them I'm usually just wearing a vest when at home in summer and pjs when it's too cold.

Pip, it was just what I thought about you being naked. Less laundry! I've got a huge pile now after leaving the house for ten days in a row and no washing mashine :(

still lmao

Bladey, try strapless, i've gone for one and its been brill..

still sweaty but less on the shoulders and you can wear those strappy things ...

love

jai

I would feel too naked, and would be paranoid that everyone knew! And besides my boobs are way to big, they need to be strapped in...Or I may risk black eyes. :P

ok 2 things,

1. would i look good in a bra was the question, answer was.. >.> .... no comment :P (psst maybe) :P

2. Im in a conversation about Boobs, nakedness and the size of bras.. and im the only guy here.. o.o

-dave-

Archived