Mental Health Forums

Knickers & Bra..in This Heat?

jai

Dave

your contribution is appreciated and the question about you looking good in a bra still stands!!!

enjoy the debate....anyhow, you still have nt said...commando or not?

hehe.. well .. the bra thing.. gonna have 2 find that out urself o.O

hmm commando.. depends on the situation.. i do when going kyaking, only wetsuit there, thats cos u can get leeches trapped between underware nd the suit... or skin :\ which is scary. not in public tho.. esp since most of my jeans the flys refuse to stay up while walking.

-dave-

-dave-

dave...the answer is yes sometimes, jeans work with gavity, boy i wish all blokeys wore those ones...which shop did you say you get them from?

Oh I have something amusing to add although that is not normally my kind of comment. There is a woman at work who is 50 something and not well endowed but obviously went years with out her bra and still insists on wearing those lacy things. Her boobs touch her belly most of the time. Very very disturbing sight. Have to look away.

Sara

ewwwwwwwwwww thought of a saggy old fifty yr old!!! >.<

anddddd i got them from asda as im cheap :D .. i think the zips just 2 loose.. so annoying!!

-dave-

It's hot here too in Canada..about 90 degrees right now...i'm all dressed up because I have a funeral to go to in a bit..hope the place has air conditioning...really want to jump in my pool instead..this sucks..

I am naked again

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Don't Pip, I'll be coming to visit :)

While on the sublect of bra's girls, what do you think is the best and most applicable of these 2 names for them ?

"An over the shoulder boulder holder", or "An upper decker flopper stoper" ?

I only ask, cos I've no idea.

Best Wishes,

Phil

u would actually use tho names .. in public :|

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

and pip put some clothes on ¬_¬

-dave-

shame on us,,,talk about tittilation!!

naked pip in pottery.....im seeing ghost...?the film

Dave, im off to asda now, check out which men buy those hard to stay up jeans......hehehe

Bladey....over the shoulder....i have a worse one..not sure i dare say it the booby police might get me!

otherwise, im all for commando in the summer, less underwear , less stress...bras though...hm, those natty tops with the support are good....have you tried those the bladey?

today clearly not in the mood for underwear...and i dont seem to be able to keep it on very long anyways

cough cough

:o jai :P tut tut

hmm and u will be able to tell which men, there the ones with the expression of pain on there faces.. the jeans act like clamps when u sit down.. if u get what i mean. IT HURTS >.<

-dave-

ok so look out for the excrutiating painful expressions on seated fellas? does nt sound too good Dave...think ill give that a miss....sorry for your misery tho, want me to get you some jeans that dont do that hon?

love

jai

x

lol havent found any >.< .. its cos i insist on wearing tight jeans. So there probably all a size to small.

-dave-

Archived