Mental Health Forums

Mobile Phone Ring Tones - What's Yours?

rainking

im very boring Im too cheap to d/l anything and my system wont allow it anyway i dont think.

so i just have a boring old ringtone off the phone, but it is a funky one, of course.......when its not on vibrate :lol::lol: :lol:

mine is the theme of the Harry Potter films for friends, coz that sounds nice, and for all other people i just use the normal ring coz then i will know that it is gonna be a boring call. whistle

Mine is a plain old boring "riiiiiiiing" classic ring sound. Yup. I like it that way. I can always tell when it's my phone that's ringing.

I think my phone is mentally ill. It rings whatever the hell it feels like ringing. I keep setting it back where I want it, but it doesnt listen, how do ya deal with that? I have threatened that I am gonna trade it in for a newer model, it doesnt care! Whats a girl to do?

I never care that much for ringtones .... as long as I can recognise its my phone ringing! Sometimes I am tone deaf, especially nowadays when so many tones sound so much alike!

Anyway, it is a great pity for writing, especially letters and such, to have taken such a back seat. Letters are so nice to receive. Thoughtful to write. Ah, I belong to the ancient! LOL.

On well, live n let live. :P

Bud

wabbit, i think you have a possessed phone, dont let it get too close to your ear, it might start talking to you suprise

rag is -> twisted

lol no it's NOT teddy bears picnic. It is just picnic and so cool, relaxing and it actually makes you not want to answer your phone???????

If anyones got teddy bears picnic, send it to me please lol

I got Robbie Williams, Angels, but I must admit I am getting bored with it ..and slightly embarassed too...I ALWAYS know it's my fone ..lol. Any suggestions for anything cooler? Luv chrissie xx

Archived