Mental Health Forums

My Task

pip

Earlier MrsTree suggested I made a list of three things to do everynight for the next day.

My CPN has previously suggested this too

- but she only said one

So I will go for two!

Today

-I will goto Tesco

-I will eat a meal

They seem achievable

If I do nothing else

I will do them.

Wish me loads and loads of luck please!

Thanks

Pip

x

Thanks Beth

Just realised I need a shower

That makes three after all

MrsTree wins!!!

Def not giving my cpn her number!!!!!!!!!!

Pip

x

OK am now demented

Carer didn't phone

- So I phoned her

She is in bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were sending a 60yr old man out

Stuff it all

I'm not going

Sorry MrsTree

I am too upset

I have no one

I just wanna lay down and die

I need help

but don't have it

I can't make me do it - even thou I want to

I will eat tomorrow

FCUK THEM ALL

Pip,

I have been wondering what that smell was...am sure I can smell you all the way down here in the Midlands :P

I think if you could chuck your duvet off yourself, crawl along the floor....no doubt being smother with licks from your lovely dogs you might start to feel a bit brighter...do you enjoy a soak in the bath in preference to a shower? you could run a nice hot bath, put in your favourite smellies and soak, letting the warmth spread into your muscles and bones...the fragrance stimilating your nasel passages...obviously this is the moment you start to sneeze and sneeze and sneeze. As you lie there think of something you would really like to eat for dinner...then get dressed....it is easy really....don't think about ANYTHING ELSE other than getting dressed and driving to Tescos with your lovely dogs in tow. Dive into Tescos take no more than 15 minutes and bring your pups a treat out with you....as your dogs show there delight you can feel that you have made a huge acheivement for the day....then go home and have a nice meal yourself. I am sure you could probably do all that in 2 - 3 hours and then you could be back in bed....snuggling under the duvet with a positive feeling rather than negative one. I really believe you ARE strong enough to do it....you CAN do it...and it will even make the day pass by quicker ....

go girl go....get ready....one.....two.....three...chuck the duvet off off the bed...mind you don't cover your canine family though :D

Pip, life is worth fighting for...and one day...we could all be chatting about how far we have come since these dark days where we lived in the shadows....just for today, I think the sun might shine upon you...well...I hope it does, I know you will feel far better for it...(god, I hope I don't sound like a Mrs Know it ALL :unsure: ).

Hope you have a fab afternoon...take care and I think I need to see another picture of Pilgrim :D

Jane x

I'm so sorry to hear you sounding so distressed.

(((Pip)))

Maybe you can go back to making it one and just have a shower.

And then you can think about maybe, maybe going to tesco after all to get some cherry bakewells. But only if you feel up to it after having the shower, so that it's no failure if you don't manage to do it but an extra achievement if you do.

If you don't manage any of the above things and just survive the day it's an achievement as well. But you should really get some food tomorrow, going without anything will definitely make you feel even worse. How can you have the energy to do something when your body just doesn't get energy from anywhere.

I'm proud of you for at least trying to ask your carer for help, I know that wasn't easy for you. You did take care of yourself in some way and it wasn't your fault that it didn't lead to anything.

Love and lots of warm thoughts

Eva

pip,

excuse me but F**k what you want. get up off your arse and do the three things. you dont want to.. so what do it anyway.

ok harsh.. but nice didnt work... so do it!!!

bets

ps - i expect you to do it and give a full report

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smelly will keep the unwanted away... hummm.. of course it will attract the unwashed.. lol

tell me how it went.

Well done Pip

hope you got some great grub and stuff your face hon!! you must be eating your bedding by now!!

tell all when you return

love jai

or its the onion soup!

Archived