Mental Health Forums

Should Cannabis Be Made Legal?

rainking

Should Cannabis be made legal?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cannabis be made legal?

• Yes, but I have never tried it and would still not try it if legal
    • Yes, I have tried it anyway, so what difference does it make!
    • Yes, I have never tried it, but would if it were legal
    • Yes, but only for controlled medical use
    • No, I do not agree with it being legalised for any reason
    • Not sure either way

Its also beneficial for the pain experienced during the course of cancer infliction when no other pain meds work.......well done science you fail again!!!!!!

Alchol is legal so why not cannabis? It is no more a gateway drug that alchol. Too much money, time, and energy is spent trying to keep it out. Let it in and tax it!

Cannabis is harmless, smoking it with tobacco is where the harm is done ,or like everything else with excess leads to problems.A habitual user is like drug addicts and alcoholics bound to suffer side effects but obviously not as severe.

I think it should be legalised, personally i dont think it is any worse than smoking but then again im the person who thinks the only difference with someone coming home on an evening and si'ing and someone coming home and drinking a bottle of wine is that one is socially acceptable and the other isnt!

flippy

• 2 weeks later...

I believe there is a good use for cannabis out there......it is needed for alot of medical problems......let's legalize it and offer it to those who need it.

Archived