Mental Health Forums

Lorna

Katherine

Hi,

I joined yesterday. I am in London, Uk. I don't have a diagnosis, formally, by a doctor, but I am in psychotherapy, have been for several years. I have bpd traits and ptsd traits. (and am doing a lot of accepting of them right now---and to accept the healthy bits too....*a lot to carry*)

Right now I'm going through lots of transition-my flatmates are going away for 4 months on Thursday, and I have just started 2 new jobs in the past few months....So I found this site and its amazing---very therapeutic already! I don't know how long I'll stay here (phone bills :angry: )but its good to be here now, when I feel lonely and alone and rather scared.---have had dreams/nightmares of writing an essay on psychosis, a tape from a schizophrenic man beleiving he has the devil in him, and of taking an overdose of painkillers/herbal sleeping pills and then vomiting them up---all in the past week. (which is the 'freaked out' smiley???)

I have a really good therapist, but there are those times when I feel totally alone inbetween sessions, feel totally an odd and unwell emotionally person.

(sigh of relief to be here.... ^_^ )

lorna

Hi Lorna,

After hearing about your dreams, I too am relieved you are here. It must be difficult to have such scarey nights! I look forward to getting to know you better.

Verbena B)

Hi Lorna!

Welcome to the site :D

Hope you find lots of support here, glad its helped already :) hope your new jobs are going well, look forward to hearing more!

see you around

take care, jo xx

Archived