Mental Health Forums

Just To Say Hello

amanda

I would just like to say hello

I am amanda I have finally managed to register, computers are not my strongest point come to think of it I don't think I have any strong points oh except annoying Joshua but then he gives as good as he gets so I don't feel guilty

I was on the Havoca board and admit I don't cope with change very well it came at the wrong time but maybe there was never going to be a right time but I am adapting

my next mission is to work out how to use chat but that at the moment is proving very difficult.

I hope you don't mind me being here

amanda

Hi Amanda,

WELCOME :)

Glad you managed to register.

Allyou will have to do to get into the chat room is click on the live chat link at the top right of the forum and put in your username and password that you use to log in with when prompted.

If you have any problems or questions about using the forum or any of the services (or if you need to talk) feel free to click on the live support icon. Where you will get through to a member of staff who will be happy to help and try and solve any difficulties you may be having.

This goes for everyone ;)

Tc Em xxx

Amanda,

I'm glad you've signed on. I'm sure you'll find this a very interesting, broadminded, intelligent group. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Verbena

Archived