Mental Health Forums

So Down

Daisy

I know thier is no majical cure for depression/bpd or any of my feelings that i have at the moment but I am taking a step to try and see if I can sort myself out. yes I see my Dr's and all that stuff but I have 6 MUCH NEEDED days of work and I am leaving in around 1hr and i am going camping alone, I wil be in my tent alone and I will be able to THINK I am taking lots of books, writing material and plenty of things to think about

I am going up to the bushland area so I will be able to do lots of walks at the water falls and mountains and things, I have told my parents i will call one of them once a day just so they know im ok.

but im so downa nd out lately, even food is spirlaing, i can starve for 6 days then eat for 3 days massivly and gain all teh weight loss back, i want some control.

I cry too much - i want to know why.

I know i cant find all these answers but im hopnig that my little *trip away* might help me get out of this little black hole that im in, that somehow isnt so little at the moment.

So this is kinda a goodbye! or seeyou soon..as im away for 5 days and i hope things can be better in my head and for everyone when i get back. Im trying..argh...must try...

Katy

Hi Katy,

I hope you get the space you need to think about things, and it helps you to get out of your hole. Try and eat something everyday and look after yourself while you are away, especially if you are going to be by yourself.

Look forward to hearing how things went when you get back :)

Take care of yourself and stay safe

Em xxx

Traveling alone is my favorite thing. I can eat, think, sleep, write, or not, and it's nobody's problem. Fresh air and exercise, sleep, eat. Sounds very nice to me. Do be careful. Talk to you soon! :)

Verbena

Hi Katy,

I hope you have a relaxing break and manage to get things sorted in your head. Like the others said, make sure you are safe and please try to eat something every day.

Lots of hugs,

Angela x x x

Sorry KT,

I missed this thread and only saw your 1.12.04 thread, so I posted on that. A bit blind in my old age - and by that I mean "sight-challenged" not drunk!!!

I'll be thinking of you while you away... I think you are so brave - camping when you say it is so cold there at the moment!!!

Get back in touch when you get back and let us know how your time away went.

Lots of Love,

Jacinta :wub:

Katy,

please take care of yourself while you are gone. this could be a good thing... i hope so. we will all be awaiting your enlightnenments.

bets

Archived