Mental Health Forums

Sorry

abbynormal

I had a bad night last night. I guess i am on parole here and that is ok. I wrote letters to lots of people saying goodbye but Sara ( my ISH) was able to reach out for help. I can't say that I feel better today but I am willing to keep plodding along. Any way this is my goodbye here but not the suicide kind. Just moving on to where I feel I can get my needs met without hurting others. Abby (But I did manage to do over the 300 posts so I should go out in blue!!! :wub:

If you think it's best for you than you have to protect yourself. I hope you don't think you're not wanted here anymore.

Best of luck for your future, you're a very strong woman.

Hugs

Eva

Abby please don't go

Please

Pip

x

If you do go please tell me where.

I was lying in the sun today thinking of you and your neice in your car with the roof down and it raining - it made me feel good.

I am here for you Abby - Promise

Well that was written days ago.... when noone could read it. Maybe it was meant to be. Yes i am strong, sometimes overbearing.

Abby

abby..

there a lot of us here that are strong and overbearing (now everyone stop looking at me!) and if they all left it would be empty.

stay

bets

Bets

I hope you read my olive branch post. It was mostly for you and for Josh. I don't mean to hurt people and I don't think my alters do either. LIfe is hard for all of us. Please accept my deepest apology for any pain I may have caused. Period. I won't caveat that with an excuse.

Abby

Abby please don't go its Tabi, i've not bin about much this week and somewhat confused by all the conflict that is going on, but i really want to get to know all of you and what contact we've had has been helpful. i know that sometimes its tough when people are hurt, but you made your repairs and i honestly think by people keep blaming themselves, moving, leaving, they are avoiding the very issue that we struggle with that is Staying in one place' and dealing with the feelings. Why should you go? If you move it does the very thing that we do 'Split, disconnect, move on, re invent a new part' or take Abbey somewhere else because Sara has leaked out and caused abbey a problem. i ACCEPT all of you and all of you needs to stay and be accepted so that you can understand why the splits happen, this could be a good way to learn, if what you always do is go, and hide when a part that feels unacceptable leaks out , why not do the opposite and stay and see that you can be accepted for all of you. oh god i'm pissing myself off, but actually challeging what i do aswell. i'm gonna shut up because the long and short of it is i want you to stay please don't go and i'll get ikle to fly you a rainbow when she's next back. luv n hugs Tabi

Archived