Mental Health Forums

Prone To Cry

lie

are you also prone to cry too easily? if a topic touches me (unfortunately it usually has to do something with me) there is no way how to stop it. only antidepressants do. how about you?

Pip do not worry - i did not feel that bad - i just was surprised (only for a while!!) and then i have decided that it must have been a misunderstanding and went for a walk. actually this was the first time a met a person with the same reaction, which was a little funny. please do not worry about me, i am ok.

hope that tomorrow will be better for you and that you will not cry so much after hopefully sleeping a while. Pip i wish you felt better because of me, there is no need to worry about me. i did not take the discussion so seriously because i have experienced much worse things then this one was. dooon´t woooryyyyyy ;) Pip it is the other way round - i like you! you are a thoughtfull and sympathethic person. we may have different views on some topics but to me they are not hat important yet, i have had thid dx for 2 weeks and still wonder what it actually is. so take care ;)

thanks .. i think i even read it.. but i do not cry to gain attention i just simply cannot stop it. well let me reread that thread and see what i can find .

I don't think any of us cry to gain attention. At least not in public situations. Or the thread wasn't about that at least, I think. The thread was about not being able to help it although being in public, despite not wanting to be seen crying. That's how I saw it at least :wacko:

how nice! i´d need a spare CD burner :) my own does not work this one in the school does not.. well i have toa sk my boyfriend bud he is too tired to help me with that. maybe tomorrow he could. so this is my problem today.. i do not know if you can help with that.. i will leave the computer soon they are closing the lab..

Vorpalblade, have you allways been like that?

Pip thanks that is exactly what i need to do....................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cry so easily that I think something is wrong with me these days, before that I was like a hard rock, I didn't let myself to cry at any moment.

Leslie

Pip hehehehe :) that is true :)

i do not how to help those who cannot cry. because i have allways loots of tears in the stock.

i try not to cry on the street because i think everyone can notice it and most of the people do not cry in public so this is something they are not used to and that maybe shows them too much and they may be annoyed?.

on the other hand it feels good to cry publicly and not to think of all that stuff i just mentioned. it is maybe stupid but it also makes me feel proud of me that i do something others do not alow themselves to. as long as i do not harm them this could be ok to others.. no?

I go through phases. I cry about nothing then i cant cry about anything. . . makes no sense to me but yeah. . . . I think the main thing is, how we deal with the emotions that we relase. . . as long as we are getting it out of our emotions out in some way . . .

Archived