Mental Health Forums

A Little Into My Depression

Jewel

Good God, Jewel...

Its amazing what you've been through, but even more amazing how strong you are in spite of it. Just want you to know how much I admire you.

I'm new to this site, so not sure how exactly one sends a hug across, but do imagine an old fashioned squeeze from me anyway... :)

Love

Ann

jewel you were one of the first people in chat when i entered, you made me feel welcome, allowed me to speak and were thoughtful and caring, what more can i say, you are a friend indeed and i am soooo glad you are here...

also, think that our roads are so bloody bumpy at times its hard to remember when the pits hit that the highs come or the better days at least..that seems to be the trick to this living thing..but it is so difficult at times when overwhelmed by so much past....

so yes, i think you are strong and i also hope you will always reach out for support when you are in need...

echoing thoughts

love

jai

x

Wow. . . that was very courageous of you to write all of that. . . in itself just writing that must have been hard, never mind posting it in the forums, good on ya girl. Its a sign of the stength you have within yourself and im sure one day you will come out of all this and you will wonder how you ever managed to survive through these hard times. . .

(((((jewel)))))

how are you today ? enjoying the sun or hiding from it like me! i tried to sunbathe felt sick, and am now definately inside for the rest of the day...thank god for pets!

love ya

jai

x

Hey Babic! Good to see you! Thank you.... I hope one day I will see that.... Jai, was outside.... now thinking Im going to hide.... was doing ok than my mood droped to being very low... not sure exactly what triggered that maybe wearing a mask has got to me........ ((Jai, Babic)))

jewel...

i am so proud of you.

when i read your post, i started to cry.

thank you for trusting us and sharing with us.

i am sorry you were hurt so much. and that there is still hurt.

i am here for you anytime.. you know that.

thank you for who you are and what an amazing friend you are on this site to me.

i care for you.

hope to speak to you soon

take care

your friend

rachel

jewel...

i am so proud of you.

when i read your post, i started to cry.

thank you for trusting us and sharing with us.

i am sorry you were hurt so much. and that there is still hurt.

i am here for you anytime.. you know that.

thank you for who you are and what an amazing friend you are on this site to me.

i care for you.

hope to speak to you soon

take care

your friend

rachel

i hope jai, sorta know when I get this way i go very low and dosent ease easily.. hope tomorrow is better and mood for all gets better.

Archived