at work.

haven't taught yet, don't have

to until 11am

don;t know if i am going to be able

to manage it.

Blade

Bladey

sorry today is nt any better...hugs hon

hey the weight thing i find walking really good, try an hour a day if you can, it just about keeps my extra off....well almost....

or get a pedometre, they can be quite motivating lil accessories.

otherwise, i hope your day gets better, just think one and two halves to go then holiday time!!

yay

Blade, Im sorry your feeling so depressed today. Just think after you teach it will be over, and you have your time back. Please try and consult with your doctor if you do plan on loosing weight. Maybe, one thing you can try is riding a bike? I do it all the time and helps my mood also sometimes. ((Blade))

hey start up a diary like me blade. just think how much you can lose in 7 weeks as im the same as you im going on holiday in sept aswell.. so hey lets do it and make ourselves happier :)

Bladey my friendy sorry you are feeling depressed. We could diet together, i need to lose weight and we could motivate each other.

Beth xx

Bladey

try it and see or attatch it to the neighbours cat, id love to know how many stops a puddy takes in a day!

at least that will entertain you, well i hope , taking it my warped sense of humour does it for you hon!!

nearly the end of the day now?

or is it over?

home , rest, cool drink and relax with us lot

love

jai

x

yes Jai my day is over. Back home where i feel safe and can be me, ie a miserable tw*t!!

good idea re. the pedometer, will try attach it to my kitten's collar when he comes in from playing.

i've got a long glass of Coca Cola Zero, my laptop, sat inside in the cool.

Banging headache though. All the pressure from having to pretend to be ok today, plus mixed with not having anything to eat.

Roll on bed time i say

i hear you i look forward to bedtime from around 6pm!!

glad you are cool and safe and hope the head stops being hurty soon hon...

love

Jai....

hey you made it through the day....well done !!

yes, it's not as watery as diet coke, it tastes more like the real thing.

it's the equivalent of pepsi max

Hey blade,

sorry to hear you going through a rough patch. i know what its like to want to loose weight and not feel happy with your body, it can make every day harder. Good on you for getting through the day. . . . pedometres are great motivatores even for the unmotivated!!!!

Take care - Babs xx

how are you feeling today bladey??

only 2 and a half more days then it is six weeks holiday!!!

hi babic!!!!!

mwah!!!

Archived