Mental Health Forums

Blade's Eating Thread

Vorpalblade

Am going to keep a record as Barebones suggested of what i am eating on a daily basis.

Will check in every night to write it down.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks. i think that my base diet will be protein, as i have decided to do my own version of Atkins, umm minus the heavy fat content of it.

well, i have lost 11lb and i can definitely tell on my face :) and also my ass lol i wore some pants yesterday that had been too tight for me.

A stone in a week...Wow! The "pro" part of me wants to say well done. But the rational part of me wants to say, please be careful hun. You are eating so little...Whenever I restrict too heavily it always leads to a b/p cycle, that is difficult to break.

And well, we don't want you to waste away! God I wish I could loose a stone in a week! ARGH such conflicting thoughts!

((((((((Blade)))))))

Stay safe hun x

Blade

I am with jopo....You aren't eating enough it will just slow your matabolism down....I might be wrong but I also thought you were one of the people that said how you mood dropped on atkins..

I am no one to preach about a good diet but don't make yourself ill by not eating enough...it is a hard road to come back from

TC

Mrs Tree

yea i did say that Atkins made my mood drop, but irrational me is saying "who gives a f*ck"

i'm not doing atkins properly though because as u can see, i am not eating the high fat content that Atkins suggests you eat.

Thursday

3 chicken thighs

large handful of peanuts

piece of finney haddock

why did you bother with the salad?

hey, how many pounds = one stone?

i keep asking this damn question over and over and forgetting the answer! guess i will not be a millioaire cause that is surely the question that will stump me!

Archived