Mental Health Forums

A Newbie

Nuttymoo

Hello,

Wow just came across this site and what a great site it is. I am a newbie here just registered, recently been diagnosed with BPD after many years of problems. It is great to have found this site with fellow people who can share there support and experiences.

Look forward to getting to know you all and giving and receiving support.

Nuttymoo xxxx

That you so much for all your welcomes, please bear with me why i find my way round the site. Looking forward to getting to know you. I am still trying to come to terms with my diagnosis but will shortly post a little more about myself.

Nuttymoo xx

:welcomeani:

Try not to worry mate, if you need any help navigating the site just ask folk, they're a top-notch bunch here, you'll see :)

Attila

hi nutty and welcome

this site HAS SAVED MY LIFE on MANY occasions

EVERYBODY is CARING and there is ALWAYS someone LISTENING!!!

USE US we r there for u

take care

ali xx

Hi Nuttymoo

Like the name...

Just wanted to say hello.

Hugs

The Hungover fairy

Thanks Hungover Fairy the name is me down to a tee lol. Look forward to getting to know you, i see your new aswell. Hugs and take care.

xxx

Hi Nutty moo

just chatted with you in ...chat

I am sort of fairly new myself and havent got to know many people here yet, it was only my second or third time in chat - so i must be feeling a bit more confident.

take your time with things

and if there is anything i can do to help i wud love to

i think we share a common bond

take care

and bye for now

xx

Aww thank you spaghetti, it is hard when everyone seems to knwo each other and there is that many members i am sure it will take us a while to get to know people properly. It was lovely chatting to you and hope to chat again soon, at least i did not bore you to sleep that my normal trick lol.

Take care xx

Archived