Mental Health Forums

Photos As Avatars

Vorpalblade

I was just thinking that it might be a nice idea if more people were willing to upload photo of themselves for their Avatar. It's nice to see people's faces :)

What do you think?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't even consider putting my photo in as my avatar, you'd all flee in horror.

We're not just talking falling out of the ugly tree, we're talking hitting every branch on the way down and smacking my face into the ugly rock too, SCARY :blink:

It's an idea for the beautiful people I guess!

Attila..I find your avatar really scary...surely your photo couldn't be even scarier?!

I agree Blade, it is good to see what we look like...ugly, scary or otherwise..but of course it's a matter of personal choice.

I mustered up my courage yesterday to add mine because I do like that others have put there's on there. I've been waiting for the posts asking me to remove it but they haven't arrived yet!

x

oh Innerpeace, you look lovely! :)

Attila, beauty is in the eye of the beholder n all that ;) but totally your call. my post was just a suggestion based on me finding it easier to reply to people if i know what they look like..eyes are the window to the soul.....

for so long I've been scared to admit who I am on here,... guess I'll go rummage through my pics find one I don't hate! :D

sc

all you photo avatar ppl are lovely.

i'm with attila.. no need to scare others.. lol

some ppl like the annominity and wouldn't feel safe otherwise, but for all that put their pics i like to see you!

so personal choice and freedom reigns ... lol.. in my weak mind anyway

so personal choice and freedom reigns

of course it does Betsy :) and i totally respect that 100%

still lovely to see some peeps though, and see, look, all they needed was a little nudge to show their pretty faces off! ;) i got the magic touch eh?!

Ivy, you are pretty much as i had imagined you :)

Blade

Beth, you need to upload it into Photobucket, then copy the URL into here. :)

Attila..I find your avatar really scary...surely your photo couldn't be even scarier?!

Wouldn't want to be a nuisance mate, there you go!!!!

We're not just talking falling out of the ugly tree

I am the ugly tree :

I have images of people here that I make up in my head so I might be shocked when i see yet more of my distorted thinking :wacko:

Mrs Tree

ive only got photo of when i was in my 20s.

bpdworld got the only newest photo because they had to have one :( i hate getting my photo tooken.

here is a pic of me when i got married.. its actually not that good can hardly see me. let me have look at some others.

pmsl Em!!!!!!!!!!

BBones, you are beautiful

Attila, you're a handsome chap!

Hey, this gets me thinking.......perhaps a topic for debate....are all people with BPD beautiful???????? Cos we are looking mighty fine! ;)

BB you look beautiful, Attila definitely you look like Attila, I imagined you like that, I tried to upload my picture but I couldn't... but deffinitely not the beautiful type...

Leslie

Archived