Mental Health Forums

Photos As Avatars

Vorpalblade

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers Pip!

(Maybe I should find a photo of my self in my 20's...)

There you go...a much thinner and younger me...and yes, that jacket was in fashion then, it was just a long time ago!

Something about this site is refusing to allow me to put anything other than one of the few 'given' little avatar pics in. It will not allow anything from my photo albums, or any other pictures, either. Every other profile I have will allow photos--just not THIS one. I've checked my PC settings and things look fine there...

Well, nobody needs to see how 'funny-looking" I am anyhow. So, sorry...but I'm enjoying seeing everybody else!

allpsychedout

Hey--what happened? My pic went on the avatar after all? The system sent me a message that it couldn't do it...? Gee--thought I clicked on a better pic than THAT one--oh, well.

allpsychedout

Jopo, that hair is kicking mate, looking good!

Attila, you're a handsome chap!

Eeeer, I just realised you wrote that, steady on girl, I'm darn proud of my ugliness, don't you go ruining my reputation now.

Pretty lass like you going around telling olde fartes like me they're handsome, what 'will' the neighbours say :D:D

Attila.

See now Attila your pick was the one that has shocked me the most so far...You look older in the pic than i imagined you and i thoght you'd look more hippified.

BB you are younger than then image I had in my head....maybe you should be attila's elder LOL

Beth jopo you both look very simuar to how i imagined you.

it is good to put a face to a name

Mrs Tree

my pic is a few years old as its my wedding pic so i guess you cant prepare it. thanks anyway in what you said.

oh by the way im 35 this year so i guess im old lol

Ugggh..I'm 40 next month...think I might use a younger photo of myself for my avatar instead now.

Here's one of me at 18...ra-ra skirts in the fashion the first time round then! And would you beleive I actually went to a Black Sabbath concert was I was 16 wearing this...what was I thinking?! Not intending to show a full body photo of myself now...just add a few stones!

I can't see if this has been added..hope it's there!

oh you're all so pretty and cute, I wanna collect you all :) lol

Ok well I don't have many pics of me, I'm the photographer, not the model, in this family. I have one but its been photoshopped. lots. my eyes aren't really blue they are green. actually that is all that is really different. Its on disc somewhere so ill find it and put it in :)

I could do the one of me with dreads....but it isn't real, i have no dreads :( everyone i meet online just keeps seeing me with them in their mind and so i made a pic of me with some. hmm.

Hmmm, not the Pope Spliffy?

And there I was with synonymous images in my mind of the Pope and a ginger Tom with a machine gun...you've completely blown if for me now!

Hmmm, not the Pope Spliffy?

I am the Pope really, my pointy popey hat's at the dry-cleaners.....

Spliffy

PS. I bet my tractor's faster than yours!

Oooooh!

Thats all very well at this time of year, but come the end of the harvest, when u need u'r fields ploughing and yer turnips have grown, you'll want to be borrowing my massey ferguson.......

Spliffy

Ooooh errr........

Just noticed,it looks as though i've got 3 nostrils, how the fuck did that happen?!?!

picking my nose now, only 2.

I'm very confused.

Spliffy

Had mine on for.. urm.. since i got here tbh... and omg .. jopos cute O.O ... anyyyyyyyyyyywayy moveing on ¬_¬

urm urm urm.. i dont have anything else 2 say.. so.. erm.. im gonna shut up :)

-dave-

Archived