Mental Health Forums

Photos As Avatars

Vorpalblade

I'm glad you did Dave...seeing that you and Blade had your photos on here helped me take the plunge before this posting.

x

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice one gobbo! Good to stay ahead of the game m8!!

and, yes jopo's cute, but so is Blade, Aylaah, Beth, Inner, Ivy, Psyched, and the lovely Bonesy.

You, me and Attilla, we have our work cut out here!

Spliffy

Awww..don't say that Spliffy...Dave is cute too!

Only teasing LOL

P.S. thanks for including us other girls in the cute bracket...I might lend you my combine harvester now x

:blush:

Thanks guys...Having low self esteem doesn't do much for you.

Everyone here is cute!

Atilla, you look like this guy I used to speak to online! And I thought he was quite handsome! ;)

I know what you mean jopo...I have low self-esteem too and not helped regarding my looks by my family considering my older sister to be the incredibly attractive one. I was the one who wore glasses as thick as milk bottle bottoms and straight thick hair...plain as can be and made to feel it. When I see men look at me now I tend to think it's because I look awful and generally avoid making eye-contact with people.

this is fun!

Im gonna change mine, its older but its better. its 'au naturale' (lol the hazards of a retoucher means you rarely have anything left that hasn't been touched). maybe not nicer but better, lol.

attila, you look like my neighbour, freaky! sort of a cross between him and an old friend of mine. spliffy you do too, like a friend but with more hair :) lol

wow!!

what do i wake up to this morning??

Lots more photos!! :D

yaaaayy

thanks everyone. it really is great

Pip, u put photo into Photobucket?

if you want to see josh you have to see the dvd. however in the dvd it doesn't show off his incredible blue eyes well.

spliffy you do not look a thing like i thought you'd look! you are the biggest surprise~

ya know everyone here is so attractive it is hard to believe this is a site full of people with low self esteem that think they look awful. tho i guess a lot of people don't like their looks.

vorp your idea is turning into the hit of the century.

bets

Hey Betsy...did you expect Spliffy to look like the Pope? He seemed to think we'd mistake the two of them LOL

My thoughts on my attractiveness vary...I weigh a lot more than I used to and had a hard time accepting that men found me attractive back then let alone now. But it still seems to happen so that's ok!

Archived