Mental Health Forums

Photos As Avatars

Vorpalblade

actually i didn't think he'd look like the pope.

but innerpeace you look so prim and propper you seem to fit your name well.

this is really interesting esp since i am in the usa and will prob never get to a meet up. go to conferences folks cause i usually try to go to those.

oh and vorp.... i did tell you it is the idea of the century but we are only six years into the century so i am trying to think up a better one!

humm... i guess avatars of us mooning would not be a good one.. avatars of great food that is bad for you..humm i'd prob be the only one that liked that one. well i guess i will keep trying.

bets

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to put up some of my wedding photos but it seems that my hubby has taken them off the internet

booooo

I have some photos of me that might do as an avatar but I don't know how to ut them on the internet so it will have to wait untill Sandy has finished doing the dishes

lol

Jay

I have new glasses now but there is a photo of me

Jay

Prim and proper Betsy?!...Me?! LOL

That was just my apprehensive "now just how bad is this shot going to be" look.

You don't check out the postings in all the forums I guess LOL.

x

Everyone's pictures are beautiful! I agree that we're a pretty good-looking bunch.

My pic's been my avatar since I joined, but I'll give you the bigger version.

newhair.jpg

That's my (slightly) bigger version of my avatar, it was taken a few months ago.

I was going to use this one taken a couple of years ago as my avatar...but I thought I'd break you all in gently first LOL

i am a sweetheart, you are right ;)

i am also partial to an older woman lol

sorry, just saying that to wind Josh up :P cheeky minx i am

am sneaking off to bed now before he accuses me of hitting on ya! lol

Older woman? Fuck! I'm still 19 inside LOL

It's ok Blade...if I decide to become a lesbian you'll be the first to know! and the way my lovelife is going right now, it might well happen!!

ooo Betsy...I can't resist a challenge...I'm going to have to go for it now and come on Blade like there's no tomorrow LOL

Archived