Mental Health Forums

New Person From The Uk

natzini

Hello there!

My name is Natz, I'm almost 24 and have BPD and Fibromyalgia.

I have been wondering all my life why nobody wanted to be my friend, I used to try so hard and was basically bullied to the fathoms of what may be called hell and back, all for some reason I didn't know. Now I guess it was probably the way my BPD affected me, alongside being an easy target.

I live near Brighton in Sussex and teach by profession. I live with my boyfriend, our hamster and we are getting a puppy on Friday.

So yeah, that's me. I won't be suprised if I get non replies or anything, but anyway...

welcome!

wow another teacher!

there are a significant amount of teachers in here.

so much so it is making me wonder if there is some link

to BPD that makes us choose teaching.

are we wanting to change things for the kiddies we teach

that we see as vulnerable, make up for our messed up

pasts? or what? (i am secondary MFL btw)

anyway, hope you settle in ok here. :)

Blade

Hi,

welcome to the site

What kind of puppy are you getting?

I have a 9wk old Flat-coated Retriever

We can have puppy pals!!!!!!!

The site is great and will help you loads

Nice to meet you

Pip

x

Hi and welcome.

My God you're so brave going back into the school environment...I was bullied from hell and back too and think I walked around with instructions on my forehead. I went into law but I think that's because my distant father is a lawyer...I really wanted to do psychology...I guess so I could sort out the mess that having a distant father and unstable mother created.

Anyway...glad you've joined us, I'm sure you'll find it incredibly helpful.

Hi Natz,

I lived in Brighton for 5 years, I left a year ago, but go back quite a lot as my brother still lives there. I used to love going for long walks on the seafront whenever things got too much, but it gets far too crowded in the summer (I would head for Hove instead). What age group/subject do you teach?

I think being a teacher is a great profession, I loved some of my teachers at school (nearly always the english lit ones) and in some cases got on with them better than my classmates.

I'm sure you'll find a lot of help and support here.

SK xxx

Hi and welcome,

there are lots of good people here who are willing to listen.

hoping that you settle in nicely!

Chris

Hi Natz,

Great to have you here, I'm sure you'll find all the support you need :)

Wow, I didn't know there were so many teachers here. Any psychiatrists/psychologists? (Other than innerpeace and pip)

Love

Ann

Hi Natz

I hope you're doing okay!

How is Brighton these days? I grew up close by and haven't been back for years...

Are the lanes as good for shopping as they used to be?

Sending you greetings from the hungover fairy!

hiil and welcome to site i have fibromyligia bpd andchronic m.e. which kind of compares with being in prison but do try to make best of life hope u find help here u r lucky living by sea i come from edinburgh hs sea and live in cheltenham that doesnt have sea

Archived