Mental Health Forums

Decorating

flowergirl

Gotta go get my arse moving and do some decorating, the kids are away and I am decorating their bedroom for them before they come back. Have managed to sit practically all day on my arse here online so really need to make it look like I have done something today before I settle in for the evening.

See you later and wish me luck. I hate decorating, it appears I only liked the idea of it. Often am better at the theory than the practice, ah well.

:)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• pip

• gobbothegoblin

• jodi

Hi Flowergirl,

I empathise with you so much when it comes to decorating!!!

You should see the state of my place, its all half done and looks a mess!!

Good luck with it!

Jodi xx

Decorateings cool, i love it, then again im a bit of a art freak so yea , il come and decorate for u :P..altho.. it will probably have a load of pictures painted on ur walls instead of what u wanted :D

-dave-

Will set my sights higher then.

In 2 years time I will own this site, it will be mine, mine, mine xx

Way to go Jodi, set your sights high girl haha :)

Thanks for ur support Dave, will find you something better to do than carrying my bags!!!

Oh Josh isn't it nice that I have this support already?????????

well i have 2 get my foot in there somewhere , and can i just say jodi is the most beautiful dedicated and best woman ive met and that should she ever make it to the top i would be honored to accompany her :P

-dave-

Oh Dave - what a charmer!!!! Ur gorgeous too.

Look am not going to go through with it, not cos I couldnt do it but Josh you have done us all proud and I wouldnt be able to take the credit for all your hard work and efforts.

TRUTH

I dont want to set Josh back, if he saw how well I would do and my popularity he would get his own padded cell - couldnt live with that on my conscience!!! lol

Theres nowhere a bit of flattery wont get you :P

and jodi.. get them young then you will have a fresh young guy when ur like 80 and wrinkled

-dave-

Archived