• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• pip

• gobbothegoblin

• jodi

Jodi of course i will help you in the hostile take over haha Josh stand aside lol, We are worthy. Oh dear maybe i am a bit delusional help lol.

Nah all jokes aside you do a fab job here Josh from what i have seen, you and all the staff, moderators etc. Oh and not to mention all the great members of course.

and flower when u see this.

how nice of u to start a thread we can all talk in

HAHAHAHA

but next time if u cud try be a little less selfish and not mentions ur problems

cause i dont care

lol

live with it

Am glad that you can admit it - is a positive step forward!!!

Wasnt this post originally about decorating? Think we have gone off on a tangent!!!!

Thanks Nuttymoo - shall we set a rival site up instead and nick all the members?

Dave are u up for that?

ooooo a toyboy jodi.. well im willing if u r ;) lol

and i think ur right.. there is a little jealousy in there. he must be entranced by your obvious excellance :P

:o who told him about my rival site :P gonna have 2 be more quiet about it xD

-dave-

wooooo :P arnt u supposed 2 teach me that hard work and determination will get u everywhere , not just to bluff your way thro it :P tut tut , honestly you oldies are supposed 2 set an example :P

-dave-

wtf!!!

I have been slaving away in a hot and sweaty room, busting my gut trying to make the biggest room look neat, painting it with the smallest brush I ever did see and look at you all - get out of my thread!!!

ONLY JOKING

Anyway whats this about a rival site and erm, jodi, the takeover is mine, I was here first.

Anyway I bet my bedroom looks better than your office

oo actually I think maybe I should have rephrased that, it sounds a bit erm, anyway, you know what I mean

Erm, I feel perhaps I should shut up, I am starting to get myself into trouble whenever I speak to you. I think it is your foul mind that has this effect on me

Yes Josh projecting, I know it is late and it is a very long word but I am sure if you think hard you will know what it means.

oh shit that came out wrong too

Archived