• Eastenders
    • Coronation Street
    • Emmerdale
    • Neighbours
    • Home & Away
    • Family Affairs
    • All of them

whistle

Well if ya were to ask my dad, he would say Eastenders. Wanna hear something funny? :lol: When we were growing up, my dad hated Coronation street :o and liked Eastenders, we lived in Warrington Cheshire then, when he moved to East London, he lives in Walthamstow, he now hates Eastenders and likes Corry suprise Just goes to show ya can never understand men. AND I aint even gonna try! :huh:

SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE GOT RID OF DANNI ON HOME AND AWAY YEARS AGO twisted , AND AS FOR TASHA, WELL, AND NOW KIRSTY HAS GONE AND HAD AN AFFAIR, SHE WAS DYING LAST WEEK. WHAT CAN I SAY. POOR FISH LIPS, WHAT CAN ONE SAY.

BRING DUNCAN BACK, THANK GOD WIL IS BACK, OMG AND JESSE, BRING VINNIE BACK FROM THE DEAD PLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

OMG I KNOW SO MUCH, WHAT HAS MY LIFE COME TO AND I VOTED TO GET RID OF ALL OF THESE SOAPS. THAT MOST I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF.

LOL smartass

LOL U WATCH HOME AND AWAY RAG

hey its not nice to pick on tammin(Danni) like that i know that she is a bit upstight but come on she is ok in real life not like in the show

and well what can i say u wouldnt want to meet Brendan(Duncan) in real life

i tell u that cause i know him and what he is like not a nce boy at all

Cyborg

Oh yeah, there is a nurse on it, Nurse Allie that has BPD :P . She is suing Dr.Mike Horton for sexual harrassment and still believes he is madly in love with her! :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

I think they should all be axed because I have never heard of them......as for daytime soaps here in the states they should be axed too..........they are all boring as hell.........

Archived