Mental Health Forums

Need To Post

abbynormal

Trying to figure out the whirlwind of events the last two weeks. Trying hard to leave my alters out of my posts and haven't seen that they have been in here lately. My T is leaving on vacation on Friday. Wants to put me in the psycho hospital while he is gone. I am so pissed! I know he deserves a vacation and actually am glad that I will get a break from having my brain poked. I told him I feel like a freak show and he said well in a way you are... dont see people who dissociate like you very often. That hurt. Now my parts are threatening. My whole right side is bruised. Can't tell the T about that.. he would surely put in the hospital. It was an accident. Lost with no direction so just typing here. So alone. Abby

hey abby

i would like to urge you on.. if you feel in any way that you are a threat to yourself or others, please go to hospital.

it is not that bad and all the people are there to help you.

there is nothing we can do to help you except talk you through it.

please take special care

rachel

Rachel and Pip,

Thanks for answering. I am not sure what I will do. Know by the end of the week. Today I have regulart dr appt... which I will go to. Have not gone in 3 months... just don't show up. burning bridges everywhere I go

((((((Abby)))))

it was harsh of your t to say what he did , whilst he may think it , he did nt have to say it! i am shocked....

i hope that somehow the solution to the problem feels ok with you in the end. Whether that be hospital or home....

take care

love

jai

x

Pip I am trying. It is such a complicated question as you know. Sometimes life just plain sucks and is too hard. Then I read posts in here and realize who am I to complain.... others have it worse. I don't know.... wandering.

Abby

I guess this is just hitting my rejection and abandonment issues. So much in 2 weeks. First learning that I was sexally abused by my grandfather, then my friend from Germany comes for a visit, which was nice but she knew me THEN! When all the satanic stuff happened... and all came crashing down. And I have pretty much pushed her away, my friends here in Vermont, and alot of you guys... hey.. I know you still hang with me, thanks Pip. I am just low, I will perk up.

Abby,

maybe it will be a good thing to go to the hospital at least til your therapist comes back.

I hope all goes well.

Vern x

Stay safe somehow, Abby. Only you know if you're in danger or not.

I can't see any bridges you have burnt on here, they are all still standing I believe.

I hope there are more peaceful times ahead for you.

Love

Eva

Best wishes Abby

As an outsider to DID (I assume) would it be wrong for us to read about your alters?

If it was helpful for you to know them will it not be helpful to us?

(Open to informative replies from Abby and others on that)

Once again best wishes Abby

I should probably call you Normal for short, more than Abby.

Because to me you are normal - your best version of it. And always developing.

Miko,

How kind. YOu are the first one to show interest. I can tell you what I know about them as I have known of their existence for years although I have tried to deny it. Also there are books out there and websites. I will try to put them out there for you.

Thank you for asking Abby

Archived