Mental Health Forums

Hello All

toonkate

Hi all, My name is Kate. I have used the website before but it was a few months ago. I have been in hospital for a few months and the website has grown loads since then, so i dont know anyone!!

I am 24, soon to be 25, but going on 4!!

I live near Newcastle (home of the best football team ever!). I have BPD and depression (as far as I know anyway, my shrink "doesnt like to lable"!)

I used to love clubbing, going to footy matches, shopping and cinema. But havnt really done anything for months, last time i went clubbing was new years eve!!

I have lost pretty much all my friends, in part, cos of my illness, so am looking forward to making some new friends, even if it is just online!

I suffer greatly from loneliness, tend to get angry for no reason, agitation, aggressive (but only verbally), am getting increasingly paranoid, at the mo I am low most of the time but I do get the od high. I tend to get arrested alot, either cos im trying to commit suicide or if im being stupid when high! :wub:

anyway, cant think of anything else to say, hope to meet u all at some point in the chat room. TTFN

Archived