Mental Health Forums

Sunday

Corrina

same with my last two sundays, stuffed. partly my fault but i refuse to take all the blame this time. for the first time in my life im NOT fully responsible for something.

Hi, sorry you feel like that about Sunday's, after all, they are meant to be the day of peace. Did you screw up or think you did? Try to see it from another side, I am sure you did not screw up entirely, try not to blame yourself.

Ya wanna hear about my sunday? I spent it consoling the family of a neighbor that had dissociated, and was weilding a gun. There were cops and swat teams, and teh whole neighborhood came out to watch the crazy lady.

I got rather upset at ppl and their narrowmindedness, trust me, I put them straight. I dont handle ppl calling us psychos names. I know they dont understand whats going on, but they do when I am through with them. I do it in kindness of course although I would rather rip their heads off. I will even tell the kids.

All the while this was happening I kept thinking, this could be me, although I dont have a gun, arent you happy to hear that? It didnt make this almost 6 hour ordeal any easier. She finally fell asleep in her rocker, woke up, ate her dinner and was washing the dishes when she finally clicked and realised that all of these ppl were standing outside, and the police were talking very loud to her. Bless her!

I wasnt triggered in the least.

Oh to be crazy!

Wabbit

Archived