Mental Health Forums

Yippee The Peroxatine Is Kicking In!

jez

after having a major falling out with largactil six weeks or so ago because i couldn't ignore all the weight it was putting on me any longer and it was causing more anxiety than my usual generalised kind that i used it for, went to the doctor (a temp one) to go back on happy pills, and to my surprise he prescribed peroxotine as he saw i'd been on them a few years ago and felt they are the best for me (THEY ARE) (and as a little sideline, i stock piled my largactil in case i had to go back to them and was hospitilised last week again ODing on them, so i don't advize stockpiling what ever the reason, doctors put you on weeklies for a good reason) anyway, didn't come up on them for a while which is unusual for me, but the last couple of days i've been flying high as a flipping kite, and haven't yet started the max dose yet (1 week for that) i thought they were really out of favour since the court thing a few years ago (and i can testify to the fact that they are horrendous to come off, as i was attempting it under hospital supervision when it was all coming out in the media) anyway, not relevant to me as i don't intend coming off and they are by far the best happy pills for me, if not so helpful for my mania, but i just take twice the dose of my natural calming tablets by afternoon to take edge off a bit.

by the way has anyone got any helpful tips for keeping posts short, i always have every intention of keeping mine short and sweet but always get carried away, so sorry

but in the mean time ill scream again YIPPEE!!

I am so happy they are working for you.

No one worries about the length of the post-its whats in it that counts.

and yours had good news!!!!!!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!

pip

x

Archived