Mental Health Forums

Hi

zippy

hi

i came across this site last night. i dont know if im right to b here. the only kind of diagnostic words i have had from any dr is depression or the collective term mental illness.

i have alot of noise in my head and i get (which sounds daft) as if i am taking part in a conversation in my head sometimes. some of the time i get very sleepy with this and try hard to pull away from it but sometimes its as if its taken over me.

i go to another site for abuse. ppl i have met there have my yahoo etc. i have been told by them i have alters. i know i shouldnt listen to them as its not a dr saying this but im really scared. my life is kind of upside down in many ways. ppl have said i have changed and im not the person i used to b and they want me back. but i dont know what to do.

i do have a pdoc. i cannot tell him what i have told u here. i just cant face that in the 3d world. i wish though that someone 3d could reassure me that these things arnt true.

i was taking effexor but i have stopped taking that myself. this will b addressed at my next pdoc meeting as i have done it on my own back. life is just hard of late. i feel lost.

i hope that someone here can identify some what with me. i really do feel lost. im sorry.

tgc everyone and ty for reading.

Welcome, zippy.

Sounds like you are in the right place. Everyone here is individual in their experiences of 'mental malaise' (my new term for mental lillness)...but I am sure lots of poeple will relate to what you are going through.

Here's to feeling less lost!

C-YA around the site,

Claire

Hi Zippy

Welcome I'm sure you will like it here. Quite new myself, but in the short time I've been here I've felt an improvement in how I feel about myself------dont feel so lonely and isolated in my experiances. Look forward to hearing from you.

Juaier

Archived