Mental Health Forums

So Sad

abbynormal

abbey sorry you sad, you do belong, we want you, i feel the same , i know i never feel i belong, i too sad tonight and desperate hopefully we can gain strength from each other hugs Tabi

Hi Abby,

so sorry you are feeling so down, is there anything that i can help you with ?

wanted you to know i am listening and will help whenever i can

xx

ps i am still here

Spaghetti,

I am glad you are still here. I was worried. I am having a hard time even though I know it is dumb. I hadn't realized how much I depended on him for my stability. My alters are on a hunger strike.... I guess till he come back. They usually do most of the eating... and when i eat they make me throw up. Could use the weight loss ha ha.... I feel very lost and alone. We are alot alike, aren't we? Won't push you away. Abby

Abbey,

don't feel alone, everyone here is thinking of you. This moment will pass and you will feel ok again but I know it doesn't feel like it at the moment, but I promise it will. Keep posting so we can help you through until you can see some light at the end of the tunnel

Love Molly xx

Hi Abby,

I am here, wish i understood more so that i could feel i could help more

its not good though, about the not eating

i am worried for you, too

what helps when things get bad like this ?

what can be done to help ?

xx

Spaghetti,

I need people to talk to me. I need to not feel bad about me and some people here.. well they don't make me.. but I feel bad around them or disliked. Probably my fault. But if you can keep talking to me... it would help. I just want to die and give up. Abby

Archived