Mental Health Forums

Hi I Just Signed Up

genica

hi my name is genica i live in the us and (obviously) i have borderline personality disorder.

i've been thinking about joining a bpd support group or forum for some time but never got around to it. and then last night, well, lets just say i had a really bad night and leave it at that. i flew off the handle and my emotions were out of control. its the next day now and to be honest i'm still upset but i'm just not going crazy like i was. and while i was upset last night i felt so alone because i didn't have anyone to talk to and that just made matters a million times worse because i was alone and felt like nobody understands and nobody cares to.

i have a journal that i write in sometimes when i'm upset but the problem with that is that i need to talk to an actual human being to feel validated and ok and cared for. last night was the worst because i was so alone.

so i'm joining this forum in the hopes that i can talk to people who understand the way i feel (even if the way i feel is irrational) and maybe people who can calm me down when i'm upset or help me to put things in perspective. you know, the usual problems that i assume most people here have.

ugh, i'm awful at introductions that probably sounds terrible but its the truth and i can't think of what else to say.

i look forward to meeting you all!

Hi Genica

You have come to the right place.

We all have good and bad days

and are here to laugh and cry with everyone over it.

I'm sure you will find lots of support here.

I hope to read your posts soon

Welcome to the site

pip

x

Hello and welcome, i hope you find the support you need here. Look forward to reading your posts. I hope you are feeling a little better now after you bad night, bad times are never easy but you have come to the right place, if people can help they will.

Take care.

Hi, Genica, and welcome to BPD World! If this is the first time you have come to a support group for BPD and other related issues, you certainly have found the right place! :D I've not been here all that long myself; I sure can empathize ('z' or 's' in that word???) with your need to connect with some others who understand what it's like to be where you seem to be.

I also am Stateside, here, and don't have anybody to talk with or do things with in 'real life' so it's great to have a place like this. Even though you keep a journal, you also might like to check out the blog possibilities here. It doesn't take long, to get to know a few people here at the very least, and it really can help. I only hope you find the caring and support here you are looking for, and that you'll be happy here! :)

allpsychedout

HI ya i really hope you can get support and friendship here, we all need human contact to givr life a meaning and for alot of us this is our main form of contact, but really look forward to getting to no you luv Tabi

Archived