Mental Health Forums

Mental Illness

Ginny

All the greatest things we know have come to us from neurotics. It is they, and they only, who have founded religions and created great works of art. Never will the world be conscious of how much it owes to them, nor, above all, of what they have suffered in order to bestow their gifts upon it....

:mellow:

ur right ginny,

perhaps its time fr us to share n contribute our valuable gifts to the world?

this brings me to remember the most beautifully sad n profound scene frm the - passion of christ

the scene where he was all bloody carrying the cross n when he met his mother, Mary he said

" Look Mother, with this, all things are made new"

souldecay, I have wanted to watch that film for so long - I am so scared to watch it because I cannot bear to see suffering in amy form - I cant even watch those wildlife ads about creatures becoming extinct - or the ones about the poor children all over the world ........ :unsure:

do ya reckon it would be good for me to watch ????

Ginny

:blink:

yeah, lions should go on protein pills and invite zebras out for coffees. Bunnies should be able to hop free and safe among lynx.

either that or i aint watching those shows! too distressing. :o:angry: :o

lostsoul

u make me laugh Out LOUD

ur funny n i like tht abt u! make me happppyy hehehe i just burst out frm ur reply:)

sidetrack - i cant seem to use the smilies cos my coms screewed like me haha

i dunno if itll trigger yall watchin the show. it did not fr me cos its the (((((BEST)))) christ show ive watched, no wait... its the BEST movie ive watched in my LIFE!!!

mel gibsons a genius! yah its painful n bloody n all but believe me ITS PROFOUND! words n wisdom frm the mouth of the celestial gates.

i tell u, im the sort who cant n wish so much to cry. i just cant dig out the crap inside of me .. i just CANT CRY wth tears inside buried so deep like frozen icebergs but when i watched the show i felt so free n redeemed as if baptised wth fire n the icebergs melted. i wept n my throat sored. tears flowed out like like diamond rain drops frm heaven down my cheeks!

writting this made me remember . . the dude has gone thru much much more than i hav. n t makes me realise - wht the fuck am i goin thru compared to the dude!? The mans got it made wearing his crowns of thorns proud n strong. naked n pure hes got holes in his arms n feet wth immaculate light shining thru them... just too bad i forgot tht when i downed the pills:( forgive me lord). the script, effects, cinematography, acting, the whole shit wsa brilliantly sorted.

i suggest u see wth open mind. ignore the blood if it triggers u. just close ur eyes. but listen to the script. theyr like scriptures of some wild wisdom to be treasured very very deeply. Amen

oh yah i forgot to add 1 more thing to u ginny n lostsoul if ur afraid just remember this ...

ill be right there watching it wth u in spirit. ill be there:) dont b afraid

• 5 years later...

All the greatest things we know have come to us from neurotics. It is they, and they only, who have founded religions and created great works of art. Never will the world be conscious of how much it owes to them, nor, above all, of what they have suffered in order to bestow their gifts upon it....

:mellow:

Wow did you create that??? Thats amazing!!

Archived