Mental Health Forums

Remembering Steven

welshdragon

Well today was hard. Didn't feel like doing much but this was one of the days tht my carer takes me out and we didn't go out last night so we did 2 things today. We went to the Foundary for lunch then we went to see the Manchurian Candidate.

I tried to keep myself busy but this day last year kept running through my head it was like an out of body experience where i was looking down watching helplessly the events as the unfolded 1 year ago.

I also got a letter from the west team and i see 2 people on the 2nd December.

(((welshdragon))) Sorry to hear you're having a rough day. Try to take some comfort from the fact that you're seeing someone for help soon. You just need to hang in there for a bit longer.

Just to try to take your mind off things a bit, can you remember much about the film? I was wondering if it's worth going to see.

Take care of yourself

Cloudy x

Hi

Verbena the west team is my local mental health team and i see two ppl from tht team on 2nd December.

Thanx Cloudy. I found the film kinda confusing but if you liked Conspiricy Theory with Mel Gibson you will like it

Toni xx

Guess I'll need to be having a good day to see it then. Sounds like it might be a bit complicated. I haven't seen Conspiracy Theory either. I really should get out more...

Cloudy x

Archived