Mental Health Forums

A Day Free From Sh

Nuttymoo

I know this is a long way from recovery and i am probably going to regret putting this, i am always sceptical of statingn achievements as by sharing them, it is always at the back of my mind that we all slip up anyway sod it i will still share it.

Well as you all know my self harm as been pretty bad of late on has been occuring daily for about a month now. However wait for it, Yesterday for the first time in that month i did not self harm, i did not let one single tablet past my mouth, despite feeling generally unwell on top of mentally all over the place. I know it is only one day but that is a start right, i am not saying that today will be the same but yesterday was a start.

Take care all

Nutty,

Im well chuffed that you didnt take any tablets as I know how bad it has been for you recently.

Maybe the space at your sisters has done you some good even though I was abit dubious about you wanting to be on your own. My own cynacism getting in the way I guess and lots of worry.

I think you should post your acheivements as I am doing the same and I think you along with me must try and see one day of weakness as not all bad. Lets see if we can do it together.

Its good to hear good news

Ginger

Thanks everyone well it was ok while it lasted ah. I think you were right to be cynical Ginger, i am always cynical about things. Hence why i was cynica, about posting about it because i knew the chances for slip up were there, anyway need to focus on here and now not whats been and gone. Betsy your right litle steps, it seems sometimes we have to take one step forward and 2 back before we get back to where we want to be.

Tc all xx

Update

Whilst i did not manage more than one day without self harm, i did however manage to ring the crisis line last night which i guess for me is another step in the right direction.

Take care everyone

Archived