Mental Health Forums

Sertraline

mort

I was on sertraline and taking 200mg. At first i was as sick as a dog but my gp suggested i eat something to line my stomach, like a biscuit, as sertraline reacts badly to any empty stomach. As soon as i took his advice the nausea had gone.

snookerace 29

Hi all and hugs

Been on sertraline for just over 6 months (dose upped to 100mg) and no nausea for ages now. Still lack of motivation to even get up sometimes and night sweats too. But worst thing is my memory has gone even more haywire than usual.

I forgot I even started this thread. :wacko: I hope all on or off meds are doing well! :wub:

tc

mort x

Hey

I was on 200mg of sertraline it was the third anti-d I was on. For me starting on it was awful, I developed awful tremours which started at m fingers and spread to the top of my arm. I eventually started to suffer from a bad and rare side effect which was auditory hallucinations. My gp wouldnt change me so I cam off cold turkey. All I can say is dont ever do that especially woth sertraline, take what you are feeling when you started and mutliply by 100 you will have the side effects I had coming off the things.

good luck I hope they work for you.

sunshinex

Archived