• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pip

• jodi

• Nuttymoo

• dylis

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on peeps, sarcasm isn't in my nature, i am being serious here. Life is great you just got to believe it - try it. There is no sudden change around stop being sceptical maybe life was great before maybe i just couldn't see it, i can see it so clearly now.

Nutty,

Do you really believe that or are you putting up a pretense? Just wandering as you dont seem like a very happy nuttymoo recently.

Are you still paranoid about getting and receiving help?

Are you still self harming etc?

Dont mean to sound abit forward but I think you maybe suffering and just trying to put a happy face on it.

If you need help just ask

Ginger

Sorry if i offend but I dont think I believe you

Then I am happy for you nutty, maybe this should get moved to recovery and you could tell us how it is great and what it means to be so happy, then when you are down you can look back at this.

Sorry for questioning you.

Don't need good news to appreciate how great life is, so no i have not had any good news. As for this being in the recovery section i can't move it now its posted but if someone thinks it is more suited to recovery then i am happy for it to be moved.

Ginger i am not putting on a pretence, i am not sure what makes people think i have been unhappy recently maybe i was just a little lost and don't remember. I am not paranoid about getting and receiving help as i don't need help, i am fine and life is 100 % great and no i am not self harming. People don't need to ask how i am as you all now know i am fine. Oh and Flower and anyone else i would be happy to share my experiences with you all.

I appreciate you challenging me, i am always up for a bit of questioning but i am honestly fine and am speaking with all seriousness here, i don't need to whinge as what is there to whinge about. I need to be there for others who genuinely do need help and support. If i needed help i would ask, see my support level has even changed to level 1 and i am questioning my need to be here, if life is great and i don't need support then i have no reason to be on the site really, other than to support other people.

Take care everyone :D .

No offence, but my first thought was "Wow, now that is a mood swing!" If you are serious about doubting where you've been maybe you should read back over your posts?! But hey, if you're happy why knock it... but I always think self awareness and the ability to work out how you got to where you are is helpful in case your mood swings back again.

Maddy

I have never been one for mood swings, i am always quite consistent i have all i need to be happy. Anyway it doesn't matter if people believe me or not i don't care :lol: .

Hi nuttymoo

cant help thinking what a nice feeling that would be, eh?

nothing in life is so perfect though - not for me not for you.

You keep posting - we will keep listening and being here to helo if we can

xx

You are right maybe i don't need this place anymore it has crossed my mind. However i would still like be here for others even if i don't need it myself, but i can quite easily toddle off if you would rather.

Nutty

I am pleased for you too.

I am just worried how long this will last

or how stable you are.

You have been verging on suicidal for weeks

- this is a huge turnaround

pip

x

Archived