Mental Health Forums

Life Is Great

Nuttymoo

I am very stable there is nothing to worry about, i must have missed something, i didn't realise it was such a turaround. Life rocks and thats all there is to it - YAY.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pip

• jodi

• Nuttymoo

• dylis

Top Posters In This Topic

Smiling is contagious,

you catch it like the flu,

When someone smiled at

me today, I started smiling too.

I passed around the corner,

and someone saw my grin -

When he smiled I

realized, I'd passed it on to him.

I thought about that smile,

then I realized its worth,

A single smile, just like mine,

could travel round the earth.

So, if you feel a smile begin,

don't leave it undetected -

Let's start an epidemic quick

and get the world infected ! ! !

YAY

Why not make a career out of singing?

If you need the fire brigade to get you down from the roof tops let me know first so I can come and ogle at them!!!!

I think your singing is heaps better than your bpd-ing why not have a career change!!!!

lol xxxx

Jodi you are right i have lost my way in life, i could be a pop star earning lots of money and making people happy listening to my gentle voice. My singing far outweighs my BPD-ing i will check out a change of career tomorrow, it might be a bit hard from the rooftop though - do you think you could be my manager and sort it all out for me, i will pay you well.

In the meantime i am ok here up on the roof :lol:, no need for the men in uniform just yet, although if they are nice looking you could send them up on the roof to join me :lol: . What do you reckon the more the merrier.

No probs was born to be a manager!!!! lol

Am not coming up on the roof top though as am scared of heights!!!!

You can pay me in chocolate if you want, I wont complain.

Am also good as backing dancer, can play the triangle and can manage a bit of harmonising - multi talented is me !!!! lol

The jobs yours it saves me a job of interviewing all potential managers as they will all be falling over the next big thing :lol:. Oh Jodi you dancer is there any end to your talents.

Oh Jodi i know what you mean, i don't want to be seen as big headed so keep my profile low will you don't advertise me too much. Your name is fine, keep it original i mean don't want to give you a big head you need to keep my feet on the ground so need yours firmly in place to or we will both be flying like kites :lol: .

There is only room for one big head around here - isn't that right JOSH!!!!!!!

There is no way I will be getting as high as a kite unless my Dr prescribes some valium or something.

I am quite happy being grounded and trying too muddle through my messes and problems!!!

No worries will keep your profile low and will make sure your feet are nailed to the floor so I can keep an eye on you!!!!

Happy singing xxxx

Is Jodi saying you have a big head Josh, i think she needs a good sorting out i will gladly take the pleasure of that task :lol:.

Jodi what would i do without you :lol: . I have been practising all morning could you not hear me, i was up extra early as your a hard task master keeping me up all hours then up early :o .

(((Nuttymoo)))

I love Mary Poppins and Ben E. King & The Drifters so it was lovely to hear you singing them. Hope you carry on feeling good. Good luck with the new careers :lol:

mort x

Thank you for your well wishes Mort i appreciate them, its surprising where a bit of positivity can get you - a whole new outlook on life. Oh no now you have me singing always look on the bright side of life.

I don't really care how many posts i have done, i never even look at my post count. People can think its good or bad i really don't care, its all down to the individuals perception. I have more important things to think about than a silly number of how many posts i have done. In fact i think i have posted more in this last 24 hours than ever but hey ho thats life i am happy and no one is going to spoil that.

Nutty!!!!

Can you pleasee remember that I am now your manager!!!!

If spaghetti was refering to your psitioon in the charts I hope you would be a little bit more entusiastic about the number of cd's you will have sold!!!!! lol

Let me know when you hit 1000 and I will have a glass of fizz with you to celebrate!!!!!

Message received loud and clear manager, oh Ginger maybe you can be joint manager with Jodi i am quite a handful at times so you are now assigned joint manager equal responsibility ok? No fighting over me though haha.

Oh and on reflection 1000 way to go, i have the champers ready in the fridge and will celebrate the night away, do my managers want to join me.

:lol: :lol:

Nuttymoo,

I would prefer to be in the background, I know how much pressure a manager would get. Jodi is more than capable of handling you.

Id prefer to hide out but still be there.

I would love to join you for the champagne maybe I could bring the cake.

Ginger

What time is the gathering?

I will bring some nibbles!!!

Ginger how about assistant manager so that you can keep me in line?

I will need the support and you would be a great help to me xxx

Nah Jodi,

Youre alright, I cant even organise a knees up in a brewery let alone keep you in line. At least with the lighting etc I can hide up in the gallery and shine the spotlights on the true stars of it all.

Ginger

Anytime you want boss, i mean time merges into one when life is all go and so much fun and happiness is involved, it just doesn't stop. Maybe we should say about 10 i have lots of things to do remember the list you gave me last night, being my hard task driver and all that.

Ginger you tell us what role you want and we will happily have you on board.

Archived