• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pip

• jodi

• Nuttymoo

• dylis

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear you are feeling so brilliant.

If I'd known that was the case I wouldn't have wasted so much time trying so hard to help you out the other night, only to be completely blanked afterwards.

Still, story of my life.

dyl

Dylis i never blanked you, i am sorry you feel that way i wasn't aware. I would never blank people intentionally because i to know what it is like. I appreciated your help but was unable to access the email at the time which i thought i explained obviously not then again i don't know what i say from one minute to the next. The thing on here is PM fill up so quickly i can't keep up with who i have replied to sometimes. Sorry if i have overlooked you.

Think i should just get out the way, all i seem to do lately is cause offence.

It seems i am the bad evil person of BPD World lately whatever i say or do is wrong, is taken the wrong way. This leads me to think that maybe i should be the first member to be put on the new forum of who goes you decide.

Dylis i never blanked you, i am sorry you feel that way i wasn't aware. I would never blank people intentionally because i to know what it is like. I appreciated your help but was unable to access the email at the time which i thought i explained obviously not then again i don't know what i say from one minute to the next. The thing on here is PM fill up so quickly i can't keep up with who i have replied to sometimes. Sorry if i have overlooked you.

Think i should just get out the way, all i seem to do lately is cause offence.

I went out of my way to give good advice and support nuttymoo, and even worried because the goddam forum went down later that night. i checked the email add id given u constantly the next day because i was worried ud think id deserted u, after promising to be here. nothing at all in that email box. then i find you had been posting on here with no probs. it made me feel like shit to be honest. i don't expect reward for any help i can give. i do expect respect and a decent response. sorry you feel like you cause offence. maybe you should look at that with an honest eye though.

dyl

Nutty,

Dont do this to yourself, please.

We all have different opinions and thought process' and sometimes we interpret things differently to others.

I am sure that if people do have a problem with you they would do the decent thing and pm/email you about the problem - this is an area that has been addressed by Josh in the past.

Dont put yourself in a place where others dont see you and if you think you deserve to go up for a vote then There are plenty more of us who should join you.

Try and rest and put the negativity of today to oneside and think over it again tomorrow.

Look after yourself and then turn this pot around to its original title!!!!

Jodi xxx

p.s Does this mean my managers position is no longer!!!!

Personal issues should be sorted out via pm.

It is not nice to attack someone where all can read.

Nutty,

Dont do this to yourself, please.

We all have different opinions and thought process' and sometimes we interpret things differently to others.

I am sure that if people do have a problem with you they would do the decent thing and pm/email you about the problem - this is an area that has been addressed by Josh in the past.

Dont put yourself in a place where others dont see you and if you think you deserve to go up for a vote then There are plenty more of us who should join you.

Try and rest and put the negativity of today to oneside and think over it again tomorrow.

Look after yourself and then turn this pot around to its original title!!!!

Jodi xxx

p.s Does this mean my managers position is no longer!!!!

Personal issues should be sorted out via pm.

It is not nice to attack someone where all can read.

Is that an attack on me then Jodi?

No Dylis,

That is not an attack on you at all.

I have been here when something similar has happened and then people do get involved and it causes a stir.

It was meant for both you and nutty, which hopefully she is aware of. Obviously there is an isssue between you two that could and prob should be resolved in private.

Sorry if you felt I was attacking you personally, that was not the case.

Look I am the only person who got involved and it has already caused a stir - i have proved it with my own actions!!!

Hope you can both resolve your differences and no harm was meant to either of you,

My apologies if you have taken it that way,

Jodi xx

No Dylis,

That is not an attack on you at all.

I have been here when something similar has happened and then people do get involved and it causes a stir.

It was meant for both you and nutty, which hopefully she is aware of. Obviously there is an isssue between you two that could and prob should be resolved in private.

Sorry if you felt I was attacking you personally, that was not the case.

Look I am the only person who got involved and it has already caused a stir - i have proved it with my own actions!!!

Hope you can both resolve your differences and no harm was meant to either of you,

My apologies if you have taken it that way,

Jodi xx

Sorry hun, feel ultra sensitive tonight with everything that's happened lately - I honestly don't know when the bad stuff is going to end, usually I get a couple of days relief. Didn't mean to get personal with you.

dyl xx

That's cool Dylis.

Am sorry that you are feeling that way right now and i hope that things manage to pick up for you soon.

I dint take it personally at all as at the moment I am not feeling the same way as you right now.

I think this is the first time we have met and so sorry that it wasnt the best possible start.

Keep posting and let us keep offering our support.

Jodi xxx

p.s sorry Nutty for taking over your post, you can have it back now lol

Archived