concentrate on what is happening today rather than worrying about tomorrow

that's what i do.

and the house training here is going very very well

you would be proud of me !!

take care , my dear friend

you are very special, remember that !!

ok ?

Pip,

Dont worry if you cant pick something good to write about, making it through the day should be classed as something good with the way youre feeling

Ginger

Shit

I forgot to ask my CPN about it

Damn

pip

as hard as i try to think of positive stuff, i know im only fooling myself most of the time. sometimes im just glad i made it thru another day, others - i wonder why the hell i did. i can only go with each moment. im sorry if this is defeatist or depressing, i wont pretend and give you any bullshit. i do know that since i joined this forum a week ago you make me smile with your posts and your dogs. and i wish you all the luck in the world.

dyl xx

pip

as hard as i try to think of positive stuff, i know im only fooling myself most of the time. sometimes im just glad i made it thru another day, others - i wonder why the hell i did. i can only go with each moment. im sorry if this is defeatist or depressing, i wont pretend and give you any bullshit. i do know that since i joined this forum a week ago you make me smile with your posts and your dogs. and i wish you all the luck in the world.

Thanks Dylis

I just thought it would be a good idea

- but I have sod all to be positive about!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I reckon it is on hold,

Glad I made you smile though!!!!!!!

Dippy Pippy

xxx

Pip,

That is positive already.

This forum is a place I can let my hair down about my weaknesses.

Time is I have left a bin out more than two days before bringing it in, and a light bulb out more than a few months before renewing it.

You are beating me to it, and I'm not pulling your leg.

You have started your positive diary already (in fact long since if we throw in all the other times you have mentioned your positive actions) and I value that.

Archived