Mental Health Forums

Hello - Am New

basketcase

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this site and forum. please tell me more about what you do here and what are the general ideas behind what is posted etc.

I am 27 and have BPD impulsive type plus I self harm and have depression etc. I have just got broadband at home and wish to use the internet as a help when I feel pants and perhaps to help others by sharing all the stuff I've been through etc.

I hope everyone is ok tonight. Thanks for listening.

SianX

Hi basketcase...nice name :rolleyes:

Well I welcome you here first of all!

Glad you found the site because it is a really great place to be.

Everyone is very supportive and there will always be someone who replies to your post with kind and intelligent words.

You can post about anything related to bpd, depression, anxiety, psychosis, dissociation, self-harm, anything to do with mental illness or just stuff going on in your life...whatever really: ask advice, give advice. We would surely appreciate advice amd anything else you have to share! Chaeck out the humour forum thats pretty good...

Hope to see you around,

Claire ;)

Basically we try to help each other through whatever happens...

Hi basketcase,

im new here too n already ive met a lot of kind friends who've given me

lots of support, love n hugs

ull get them too n enjoy it here

soul .

Oh wow,

You're Joshua?

The interview was excellent. It so spoke to me and I totally identified with what was said. No one gets BPD and the doctors seem to use it as an excuse to label people as hopeless or difficult.

Thank you so much for your honesty and courage for setting up this site. Long may it last!

Hugs,

SianX

Hi Claire,

Love your post. Thanks for your guidence on how to use this place, I feel alot better know I can see how many other people there are with similar problems to mine. Loneliness is hard work when you feel a freak.

I hope to see you around more.

Thanks again for a nice welcome.

Hugs,

SianX

Hey Soul,

When did you join? What forums have you surfed to on here?

I'm glad someone else is new, its like the first day of school - not knowing where the toilets are (so to speak - I just mean I feel a bit awkward!!).

Hope you are having a good day.

See you around

Hugs,

SianX

Archived