Mental Health Forums

Hello Everyone

blueeyes

im new here and hope to share similar issues and hopefully find some new coping skills through sharing.

i have bp and bpd , although i suspect mostly bpd , as my bipolar mood swings are mostly precipitated by life events (generally caused by bpd issues ) - i hope that makes sense.

im female , and have 2 children with 2 different fathers . my personal life has been a trauma year in year out .

i have a degree in psychology and sociology , but have hardly worked due to my 'problems' so i feel like a failure and a waster .

i could write a book about my life so far but it would be perceived as fiction , a soap opera.

most of all i want to be stable and loved for who i really am , this would make me content im sure .

contentment , is however , something which will elude me forever .

sorry for the depressing introduction, i am depressed at the moment , i am going through yet another personal crisis with the father of my daughter (shes 9).

it appears that i will ahve to be moving again and i really havent the energy to move

ive moved house 18 times in 17 years .

thats enough for now , ill be making myself sound like a true nutter , and im not , i just dont know how to live in the grey areas .

Hello Blueeyes and welcome :) ,

I hope you settle in here and hope you find the support you are looking for. Sorry to hear things are tough at the moment and if you want to share a bit more about whats happening then we will be here to support you when you feel ready as i understand it can be quite daunting at first.

Take good care.

Hi and :welcomeani:

I hope this place helps you as much as it does me.

If it helps, my life is like a soap too Eastenders is a comedy in comparison :wacko: and I have moved 17 times in 4 years! You are not alone.

tc

mort x

thanks everyone :)

you are all so lovely :wub:

i went for counselling today , my first session.

it was good , hard , but good .

yes my horse is lovely , ive not had her long .

ive always had horses since being little , but they are so expensive.

i think i will end up having to sell this one cos of whats going on at home, its not really possible on benefits . :(

Blue eyes sorry to hear you may have to sell your horse :( and i am glad you are getting some counselling to help you its never easy ah.

Oh by the way every time i read your name it gets a song stuck in my head :lol:, sorry just thought i would share that with you, i will let you guess a song with blue eyes in lol or i will be mega embrassed haha.

Take good care

hi blueeyes and welcome to this site, sorry to hear about your horse, i too have a horse and keeping him while i'm on benefits is hard i agree, i hope you don't have to move again, that's an awful lot of moving !! i hope you will find friendship and support here as i have , take care rosehip xxx

thanks again for all the welcomes .

im having a really bad day ,. have felt pretty suicidal for most of it .

i would nt know where to begin but i might try and post about my feelings a bit in another post .

Dear BlueEyes,

Welcome to the site...feel free to send looong rambling heartfelt waffles if it helps, as that is what I tend to do...even the typing and release of thoughts can help a little, although ingrained BPD and chemical imbalances are hard to control, but remember you are not the onlt one who thinks and acts in black 'n' white...I long to see the various shades of grey but they elude me.

Take care, big hugs

Stephxx

• 2 weeks later...

Archived