Mental Health Forums

1 Year To The Day

Guest wife

I last self harmed

YAY

I feel a bit rubbish today coz I have a bit of a viral thing going on but basically I'm good

my self harm support worker is taking me shopping on Thursday to buy a ring in celebration

I have my eye on a runic one but it costs £53!!!

Might get another one that is only £40

Jay

Wow Jay what a great achievement, i know it can't of been easy but well done i think you have done so well. Thanks for sharing your special day with us and your proof that it can be done :D.

Fab i am so pleased for you. I know i have just said this on MSN but wanted to reply on here.

Take care and you should be so so proud of yourself :) .

well done you, that is such an achievement, you should be so proud of yourself, do something nice to celebrate, thanks for posting that, it is good for us all to be reminded that we can do it. You have done so well, keep going honey i am so proud of you

I last self harmed

YAY

I feel a bit rubbish today coz I have a bit of a viral thing going on but basically I'm good

my self harm support worker is taking me shopping on Thursday to buy a ring in celebration

I have my eye on a runic one but it costs £53!!!

Might get another one that is only £40

Jay

Well Done Jay. Youve come so far. Keep up the good work. Julie

Go the extra £13 and buy the one you want you deserve it

( how did you get a self harm support worker?

Lucy

She is from a SCottish charity called Penumbra she is a support workere for young people (16-25) who self harm, She leaves in April though, I will miss her when she is gone

Jay

I have just got better at distracting myself when I feel like harming

I have more things I can do instead

and also I have more incentive to not do it (my husband and I are trying for a baby)

Jay

Archived