Mental Health Forums

Yuk

Nuttymoo

The title says it all thats how i feel, i think i might head back to bed been awake most of the night too much on my mind and then when i thought my arm was better its starts again. I don't know if i feel sick because i have not slept that feeling you sometimes have when you have been awake all night worrying about stuff or whether it is something else or once again it may be both.

OMG i am such a bore, i sound like a moaning Minnie (forgive me for using my grans name who is now RIP) but its just a figure of speech i use when im yawning at myself. I would fit in well with a bunch of old people putting the worlds to right and talking about there illnesses :lol:, i mean that in a nice way as i love the elderly always got an interesting tale to tell even if you do hear it many times, its a bit like me ah moaning again :lol: . Shut up Nutty and go back to bed.

(((Nuttymoo)))

Agree with Bb you aren't a moaner!

I'm so sorry you are feeling so bad at the moment and understand that raw feeling in stomach through lack of sleep, tension, whirring emotions and just total emptiness! Aaaargh!

I wish I could help but sending hugs, thinking of you and hope you get some rest soon.

tc

mort x

PS Don't want to appear like a nag but have you had your arm checked over yet? If you have then sorry my memory is rubbish at times. :wacko:

Get that bloody arm checked woman! There now you have had a good telling off, and I expect you to do it! :P

But really...You should get it checked out, if it hasn't cleared up yet, then it doesn't look like it is gonna of it's own accord.

I hope the sleep helps.

And you are not moaning. Just going through a rough time.

Take care hun x

(((((nutty)))))

I consider myself told off lol now i am running and hiding :lol: . Im ok just feeling sick again now so i might go back to bed soon.

Thanks everyone xxx

Archived