samsung

Hate  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hate yourself?

• yes
    • no
    • i love myself

(((rebecca)))

I'm so sorry you feel this way but there is no need to apologise they are your feelings not anyone else's.

I understand how you feel and have posted in this thread but didn't apologise (for once).

I did thank Josh for trying to help us be more positive tho coz like you I try not to let my self hate get in my way and deal with it as best as I can.

I hope I like myself more all the time. I think I do but it doesn't take the hate away, just balances it out a bit.

I wish I could make us all love ourselves but that's so unrealistic. Perhaps acceptance of our feelings is the most we can hope for.

tc

mort x

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there's been a misunderstanding here, I didn't mean to offend anyone and I'm sorry if I did.

Best.

Strat, i for one care

rebeccaborderline

(((Rebecca)))

Thanks, though I'm not sure what I said to offend. :(

I hate me cuz I deserve to die. I do no good in life. I am evil. I hate how I feel inside. I hate the voices that I hear. I hate my past. I fear my future. I can't get out of my own way.

ref my response to Stratiotes, I should have left the full stop after the word 'wrong' and not added any more or even better not have responded

I wish to withdraw the tenor of my very rude remarks and to apologise

ref my response to Stratiotes, I should have left the full stop after the word 'wrong' and not added any more or even better not have responded

Accepted, thank you.

miko

i'm glad you apologised but does that include me cos the state i'm in that remark confirmed my desire not to go out in public and made me feel like i'm never going to attend a bpd meet up

Archived