Mental Health Forums

Risperdal, Does It Like... You Know

Rew

Does it stop your sex drive? Im having really bad problems at the mo with it. Its so hard to orgasm and hard to even start to get an errection, sorry everyone, i know this isnt in the best taste. I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this or if there something wrong with ME! :P Cheers xx xx

I have had simular probs with other meds waqs only on risperadone for about 3 days so never really found out...worth checking out with doc though...they may decide to change your meds

For me as a woman I've felt that I couldn't reach orgasms easily. Also I got the restless leg syndrome. Maybe you should ask your doctor about a low dose or changing your meds.

Take care,

Leslie

i've was on risperidone for over 2 yers up until last week.

i didn't have a problem with orgasms.

i did lose my sex drive drive though

can't comment on erections

Blade

If you are not married and even if you are, there are so many ways even in this situation to (ahem) experience pleasure

Take it cool and calm and explore life's many avenues, you're not much more than one-third my age yet ...

(I wasn't referring to a different ahem passage)

Having said which I think if you mention it to any doctor they will definitely regard it as sufficent grounds to consider a different dosage or a different medicine

• 2 months later...

Does it stop your sex drive? Im having really bad problems at the mo with it. Its so hard to orgasm and hard to even start to get an errection, sorry everyone, i know this isnt in the best taste. I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this or if there something wrong with ME! :P Cheers xx xx

Risperdal stopped me running I would become really out of breath just like that and also my head felt

worse than usual so i had to give up with it i was gutted because it was my first attempt with an

anti-psychotic and i was hoping it would help :(

I think I could still get a chubby can't remember.

chubby chubby chubby

I think I could still get a chubby can't remember.

chubby chubby chubby

I've never heard it called that before!!

strat

Me neither...must be a London thing.

nah, must be a U.S. thing...i've heard it called that!! still makes me laugh tho. i get the out of breath thing too...but still using it cuz it's working wonders for me!!

lol chubby...lolol :rolleyes:

Archived