Mental Health Forums

One Reply

Doctor Dysphoria

One reply to previous post and unapproved status tells me big time i am not wanted here.

Being rejected in a place for people who amongst other things have rejection problems -how ironic!Please cancel my membership -NOW!!!

Hi, i have just read your last post, people here have the right to choose whether or not they reply to posts. Im sorry you feel rejected but im sure this is not the case. all members are unapproved untill they post there first message and then they are promoted, this is a security feature. In you post you mention "Over the top reactions" i think this may be one. I wont cancel your account as we dont do that here if you would like to leave then this is totally your choice but people here are the best i have ever seen and are so supportive, just at times for many reasons people may not be able to reply.

work

out with family

not well

dont know what to say

and so on.

anyways i will leave this with you and hope you make the right decision for your self, take care mate

Ok, the truth.

I did not reply because I felt like I had nothing constructive to add.

That maybe you where wanting people here to respond in the way therapists etc would.

I cant do that. I dont know you.A lot of personality traits that fit with bpd are normal to a degree within the population.

I could be leading you in completely the wrong way to say either way.

If you are concerned. Feel that you want a diagnosis then you shoud seek out the help of a professional.

There are also many on line tests available for free that may be able to give you more of an idea.

Maybe you could take such a test then take it along to an appointment?

hey DD

aaaaahhhhh

the age old, 'worm eating, nobody responds' cry! hehe...sorry, we've all been there and probably will be again! it sucks ass.

I don't think I'm BPD. Been diag. Major Depression (if they had a more impressive word than 'major', I'd probably qualify) This can keep me from posting. i have been known to sit in front of the computer for an entire day waiting for a response. But it usually depresses the shit out of me so I try other things now.

Josh is right, there are some pretty incredible folks here. Communicating on forums can be a bit NAFF (ha!) sometimes.

It's worth stickin around for.

c

hey there DD,

Just read both of your posts, sorry you felt rejected, but this isnt the case. everyone is welcome here and i have yet to meet a bpdworld member who isnt friendly and welcoming.

As you said in your first post, you have tended to go off all rejected from forums, and im sure you will realise that this is just one of those time. People suffering BPD (and most probably plenty of other mental illnesses) do tend to get upset easily and feel rejected easily, so I know where you are coming from, it just takes someone to cough loadly and i feel rejected!!

I am deffinately no psychiatrist, but from what you described it sounds like you may have BPD. You definately need to go to a psychiatrist to get properly diagnosed though, so that you can get the correct treatment to help you deal with your problems and start feeling better.

Anyway, Welcome to the site, hope you do chose to stay with us and hope to see you in chat soon.

Take Care

Kate

Archived