Mental Health Forums

So Sad

Tory

I am soo sad and i dont know y. I just want to cry and sleep and make everything go away. I just so tired and sad. I generally just feel awful :(

Its horrible, i cant concentrate on anything i just want to sleep but then i cant sleep so i just lie and think and feel awful.

tory

(((((((((((((((((tory))))))))))))))))

sending ya massive hugs! sleeping helped me this afternoon… but if you can’t sleep don’t just lie there feeling awful, come online and chat, or curl up with your cats and listen to some good music (the right songs!!! you know what i mean- ones that make you feel happier not more sad…)

thinking of ya, tc jo xxxx

• 2 weeks later...

(((((((((((((tory)))))))))))))

When i feel like that, i phone someone, or go on line or what really helps i write, just anything a letter with everything that is going on and then once i have got everything out i put the letter in an envlope and then in a draw. i dont actuly send the letter anywhere i just write it.

hope it helps

Princess poet

I know people hate hearing this - but it WILL pass.... think about the good times to come and not the bad ones you've been through - you are gonna survive and get well - honestly!!!!

Thinking of you

(((((Tory))))))

Ginny :wub:

Archived