Mental Health Forums

2 Positives ......

loulou1330

Hello, just wanted to say my first positive is that i ventured into chat early hrs this morning and what a warm welcome from silent + sam .... attention.... thanks guys was lovely to chat at an ungodly hour :ninja::bigarmhug[1]::hug2: tvm xxx

secondly thought i might share couple of pics of my new granddaughter - Marni Louise born 29.8.06 a self reminder that no matter what i feel or do life goes on and mostly in the best way ever so to you all enjoy my new bundle of joy

Glad you had a good time in Chat....and thanks for the cutest of pics...I see pics of new born babies these days and think how big they look but think thats the thought of giving birth LOL

Tc

(((loulou)))

Thank you so much for sharing these piccies your grandaughter is beautiful. I love babies they always make me broody, but I'm then quite mumsie and want to mother everyone. :wub:

I'm also glad that you had a good time in chat. It has been a haven for me, somewhere to find sharing and even if I am feeling low, the feeling of being connected to others (and the wacky humour! :lol: ) soon has a smlie on my face. Also if I am in a good place it is a warm feeling to think that I might help others by being there. It might not take the pain away but it is the most wonderful distraction and I'm so glad you found it.

(((mrs tree))) just have to say 'ouch' why do you think I stopped at one! ;) Seriously tho birthing can be a wonderful experience and I know it sounds daft, but the pain does seem to disappear afterwards. I was determined to remember every minute of it to torment myself with when I was down but I couldn't remember it. Maybe that's natures way of helping us but it definitely helped me. That and gas and air! :lol:

loulou thank you for starting my day with a smile.

tc

mort x

ps told you I was addicted to smilies! :wacko:

Hello, just wanted to say my first positive is that i ventured into chat early hrs this morning and what a warm welcome from silent + sam .... attention....

What a lovely thing to say, loulou! For my next trick... I shall crack a smile :D

As for the little bundle of fun you're holding in the pictures, I'm sorry to say that while I understand severe DBGPD*, I can only urge you to remember that you really do have to take responsibility and accept the objective facts. I mean, (((hugs))) and (((comfort))), naturally... but you ain't foolin' no-one.

You're far too young, and young-looking, to ever hope to get away with it.

But we're here for you, any time your condition takes hold. (((loulou)))

I am, of course, completely serious.

SAXIII

*Delusions of Being A Grand Parent Disorder

lol at saxIII,

and another huge 'awwwwwwwwwwwww' at the piccies

hope that her mum is doing alright too,

and glad that you enjoyed chat, sometimes it's more busy than others, but I'm glad that people are using it again.

tc

Chris

Archived