Mental Health Forums

Pip

pip

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pip,

in the unsual even that i am drunk which yes i am, i will not make sense but it is nice to see oyu back.

glad you are ok and you are still wombling free

Ginger

Dear pip,

I don´t post often, but from what you´ve post here you are not hated. You may have that subjective feeling - and a terrible self-image. You have always been kind in your remarks and can´t understand how you can see yourself this way.

Elke

I wish I was the best person on the planet!!!

- but I just can't cope.

I just wanted to share my thoughts and fears

- so people would know me abit more

and understand me

- or at least try to!!!!!!!!!

pip

x

Hello Pip

You sound nice - glad to meet ya. I feel like I know you already, maybe we've met in a past life.

I'm sure we'll get on great.

Dxx

:lol:

PS What's an ABPI???? I was awarded the Fanny Craddock Award for cooking services once, I bet your crappy thing's not as good :D

PIP....... 4 god sake woman.... do not ever apologise for who u r and TRY not to feel guilty (I KNOW I HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT, BUT U R AS VALUBALE AS EVERYONE ELSE HERE)........ as soon as u begin to mute urself u will feel worse............... this is a place to be accepted and behaviours pointed out...... not to make u or anyone else feel bad but to promote change....... but u should never feel sorry for who u r and what u feel........ come on babe..... strength in who u r!!!....... acceptance of urself for what u feel and ur own opinions................... we all may piont out things of others behaviours and reactions....... the way we interpret these is due to our own experiences and shit...... but u know this already............... i know u do................... stand back breath and start loving who u r and ur views.... they're as valuable as everyone elses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hugs always babe. me x

(thank you for spellin me name right)

why do u feel u need to apologise? aren't ur views worth anything? ain't they as valuable as others here? the views that u respect?

pip.... one thing i can say about u is ur never muted babe......... u sound ur views..... now b strong and stand by them, but expect when others share their views to reflect.... defensiveness will create feelings of guilt........... more negative emotions for u.... which i can imagine causes u alot of pain...................

tell me............................. 5 words that how u would describe urself

5 words how u feel others would describe u........................

Thank you Whhyyy

I feel defensive.

I apologize, I am unable to write lists at the moment.

Thank you for the offer of support

It is appreciated.

I will be muted, because I am so open and honest.

Watch this space

I feel defensive.

I apologize

I will be muted, because I am so open and honest.

woooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh.............. i know u get defensive...... but why the hell r u apologizing babe? :) it's how u feel..... it's who u r......... u NEVER APOLOGISE FOR THAT! muted is not good pip........... as u said u r honest and open...... that's a great quality to have.................. but u need to question ur motives for sayin ur goin to be muted................. coz u know u will not............. (and as i said. that's good) but what response do u want? b honest always pip, if u need someone to tell u not to shhhhhhhhhh and that ur doing a great job then just ask.... people are here to support u.. but we're not psychics and if left second guessin people become guarded and paranoid.............. what ever support u need, just be honest. hugs babe... chin up and reflect, it'll do wonders (fucking easier said than done i know :lol: ) me x x x x

p.s. no one here. inc Josh (although can't speak for him... but this site was started to promote support and change and accepting others and their behaviours............... WHILE PROMOTING CHANGE) will mute u for ur views............ but HONESTY is the key Pip......

Archived