Mental Health Forums

Hey Guys!

Jadey

Hey. My name's Jade, most people call me Jadey :D . I'm almost 18 and I'm from Norwich in England. I will spare you all my long story, but I basicaly only found out about BPD a couple of months ago. Nomore than 3 months ago. It was actually my boyfriend (who now questions it, *sigh*) who told me to read something written on a site, claiming it sounded just like me. I read it and was literally like "WOW" It is me. I was shocked. I had never even heard of it before then! I had before been diagnosed with OCD, servere depression and Agoraphobia/Social Phobia. And atlough I deffiently have those traits, nothing seemed to fit properly. I knew there was more to it than those. A main, BIG problem! Then when I read about BPD I knew that's what I have. I just knew it. It's way too much like me not to be! I am currently seeing about my ... 5th or 6th councilor, lol. She has said she is pretty certain I do have BPD but that she isn't the right person to diagnose it. So I'm waiting for the "right person" to diagnose it. I know it's what I have though!

So, yeah. That's just a tiny bit about me. And, life is hard. Very hard. I've been to hell and back, a lot more times than once and I am only 18 :( (about 8 emotionally!;)) I was very excited and happy to come across this forum as I've been trying to find a good one on BPD for a while now. Most were broken links, or was too inactive for my liking, or just ... wasn't what I was looking for. LOL, picky much!??! ME!??! Never. Anyways, I'm rambeling. But yeah, this forum seems kickass already and I'm looking forward to hopefully meeting some online buddies whom I can relate to! :) .

xXx

Welcome Jadey, I'm no expert in the set-up, but as you are fortunate to already be accessing useful therapy, another flag-up may not open any extra doors to you - feel free to discuss that with the others ...

Depression "sucks" doesn't it, yet our lives are enriched as we live through it ...

Welcome to the boards. . . im glad you found us. Thanks for sharing so much with us about yourself. . . I hope your fitting in well now and are finding the site full of supportive caring people who really understand what your talking about. . .

Take Care - Babs

Archived