Mental Health Forums

Hey Up

promise

new to forums - not sure how to use them but hope this will help me in my recovery. i would appreciate any ways in which people have found ways to cope with the symptoms of dpb and when i have time i will share mine. thankyou love and hugs x ;) :D

Hi Promise :welcomeani:

I'm quite new here as well and so far I've found this to be a very friendly and welcoming place. I'm sure you'll find lots of help and support here.

Badger :D

xx

thanks. i do have alot of support from my partner and friends, and do hope this will be helpful. had a flash back this afternoon and managed positve self talk stayed calm - felt the scarey feelings knowing it is all part of the process of recovery. sometimes i wish i didn't have to face such trauma - but i do beleive one day all this will be used for good - and hopefully on this site we will all support one another and help others still out there suffering alone xx take care :P

thanks dawn. wrote to a couple of people. manged to get through a flash back. a horrible experience n blackedout after. safe and in the comfort and love of j. thanks for your support and showing me how to use this. xx

Hi Promise!

Hope the site is helpful.

You know more than me about how to use the boards anyway......I don't know how to PM. Re email, go to the bloke at the top, underneath it says My Controls If you click on that the emails are accessed via the messenger bar on the left hand side.

See ya around, promise B)

Danny xx

Archived